Thursday, October 20, 2011

Super-de-Duplo

The fabulous Desiree gave me a heads up to this wonderful blog chock full of music teacher helps and theory games.


How amazing is this idea for teaching meter with Duplos??  My mom actually has a game very similar to this that I've been planning on posting since forever, but I haven't taken the time to dig through the basement and find it since our last move.  Using the first Duplo to determine the time signature, you can have your kiddo find proper beats to fill the measure.  And the best part is, on the original post - the author included a free printable with all the notation you'd need!!  The possibilities are endless.  Thanks so much for sharing, Desiree!!!

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Anytime!

Jane said...

I love me any kind of Legos and I'd be even more impressed if I knew what any of those things were.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...