Friday, June 3, 2011

book review: unplugged play


Hello summer!!  Do you ever have days where you are scrambling for ideas?  You want to play with the kids but you are just too frazzled to come up with an answer?  Unplugged Play is my lifesaver!  The ideas are great and short - when I'm sitting in the living room and feeling lost, I can literally reach for this book and within 30 seconds be playing a fabulous game that the kids are gaga for.  And with the handy index in the back, you can find dozens of musical play or singing games.  The book says it's for ages 1-10, but I'm an old thirty-something that has a ball with them too.  The book was a gift from my mom (of course!) and not a day goes by that I don't thank my lucky stars for it.  Do you have any go-to parenting books?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...