Thursday, January 12, 2012

Super-de-Duplo treblemaker style

 I was thrilled to be alerted to this nifty rhythm game (thanks Desiree!) and did it immediately.  I just realized I hadn't posted any of it yet!

 The original site was kind enough to have free printables for the game, but I can't figure out my printer so I used some mailing labels and a pen.  I did 3/4 and 4/4 time, and then drew a few quarter notes, half notes, dotted half notes and a whole note.
 I asked WonderGirl to build me a measure based on the time signature, or I'd start one and she had to add the remaining beats.  Or I made one all wrong and had her fix it for me.


Cool thing is, they are still on the Duplos, and the Duplos are ALWAYS out.  So every now and then I'll tell her to dig in the toy box, find the rhythm ones and build me a measure.  Not too shabby of a toy to have laying about.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...