Monday, April 25, 2011

Hey there, stranger!

I'm BAAAAAACK!!  We had a fantastic time visiting my family!!
That's Gamma and WonderGirl emoting over grilled cheese sandwiches
Did I forget to mention I left town for 3 weeks?  Ooops!  But I did miss you... and I thought of you often!  We got to do some serious playing, like hanging out with fabulous uncles...

...and equally fabulous aunts...


... and got some hiking in with Papa Bear and Gamma!


We brought WG's piano book along and managed to get some lessons in, as well as some impromptu performances.  My mom hadn't heard of the Faber First Piano Adventures series, and I think we got her hooked.

I do miss my hometown... but it's great to be back.  The only way we got to see Daddy the last few weeks was via webcam, so we're loving being together again.  I have a backlog of ideas and posts, so be prepared!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for Vacations!!

SO glad you are back!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...