Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday inspiration: My favorite song


I love picking music for Living Room Dance Parties, but I also have music I love for myself when I need a pick-me-up.  My absolute favorite some of all time is George Harrison's Here Comes the Sun, and luckily for me, my kids don't seem to hate it.  Sometimes when life gets overwhelming, I lay on the floor with my eyes closed and let the music wash over me.  Except at this point in my life, when I do that, I end up with the Dude using me as a trampoline.  It's still worth it.



What is your favorite song to calm down to?  I'll see you here tomorrow with the anatomy of one of our piano lessons!

1 comment:

Jane said...

What is it about the Beatles? One of my all time favorite chill songs is Let It Be.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...