Wednesday, March 2, 2011

More car talk


In the car yesterday, WonderGirl and I were playing our car time game, trying to decipher the instruments from the Warsaw Concerto on the radio (she compared the running piano line to a harp - so proud!) and it sparked another game.  We started taking turns shouting out a letter of the alphabet, and the other person had to come up with a musical instrument that started with that letter.  I got stumped by W (I could only think of washboard - and I couldn't adequately describe it).  That is why, afterwards when we were in the library, I shouted out "Duh!  A WHISTLE!"  I don't think it disturbed the other patrons though - the 1 year old Dude was doing that well enough on his own :)  A good reference for this would be the Wee Sing and Learn ABC book - which I need to get out so I can answer Jane's query as to what instrument starts with Q...

2 comments:

Jane said...

Kids have mad memorization skillz. I do not. She would totally kill me with that game.

Kristina P. said...

You have some really fun idea! And she's adorable. I definitely think a Snuggie would make her car time much more enjoyable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...